We do this by supporting companies in reaching success, building interconnections and knowledge within our ecosystem, and enhancing the visibility of local tech companies in the wider community. Our programs include:
- Biannual Member Encounters where members can network.
- Learn! Events and Best Practices Workshops where new trends and knowledge are shared.
- Executive Dinners are intimate networking opportunities.
- SCW Members Slack team so that members can informally communicate directly with each other.
- Strategic company-people matchmaking to help our members build great teams.
Since 2014, Santa Cruz Works has
- brought together 48 local science and tech companies to build the Santa Cruz County tech ecosystem, bridging the tech industry, local government, academia, and the investment community.
- held over 15 workshops and events on best practices and emerging trends in tech.
- created more visibility for Santa Cruz tech companies and ecosystem through print, theatre, radio, and social media awareness-building campaigns.