Santa Cruz Works strives to make Santa Cruz County a great place to start, sustain, and grow a tech startup.
We promote Santa Cruz Tech and its companies to the public and the world.
We promote your open tech jobs, helping you find the most qualified local workers.
Monthly members-only breakfasts connect you to other entrepreneurs, executives, technologists, and investors, and give you a glimpse into local technology companies. Executive Dinners offer an intimate opportunity to build connections for that next opportunity.
Education and Mentoring
Monthly workshops focus on what entrepreneurs, managers, and executives need to know to be successful. Showcase events and tech talks get you up to speed on new technology and local innovations. We also connect entrepreneurs with skilled mentors in our community.
Since 2014, Santa Cruz Works has
- Brought together local science and tech companies to build the Santa Cruz County tech ecosystem, bridging industry, local government, academia, and the investment community.
- Held over 28 events and educational workshops for entrepreneurs and technologists.
- Promoted Santa Cruz tech companies through print, theater, radio, and social media awareness-building campaigns.
- Helped local science and tech companies find the best local talent available - getting more local workers off Highway 17!
- Launched a technology accelerator - Santa Cruz Accelerates - and enrolled seven companies in the program.